Terms & Conditions
1. To enter the competition, please complete the competition registration form.
2. You must be aged 18 or over.
3. This competition is open to residents of the EU.
4. The competition is not open to employees of the promoter, their family members, or anyone connected with the competition.
5. Entries can be made by Friday 3rd March 2017 23:59 UK time. No entries will be accepted after this time. The promoter accepts no liability for any entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
6. You are limited to one entry to this competition.
7. The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions, even after a video is submitted via the G-Film competition entry form.
8. You warrant and represent that, in respect of your entry:
a) It does not exceed 10 minutes in length and was shot for the purpose of entering this competition.
b) You are the sole owner and author of each video picture submission and own all rights to the images and footage.
c) Each person depicted in the entry has granted permission to be portrayed as shown. We will supply consent forms for any subjects/actors in your film to complete.
d) It does not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
e) It does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity, and does not include trademarks owned by third parties; copyrighted materials owned by third parties; names, likenesses, voices or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead.
9. You agree to fully indemnify the promoter in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person by reason of your breaching any of the terms detailed in 8 a-e.
10. The promoter reserves the right to remove entries that contain commercial content in conflict with the interests of the promoter.
11. By entering this competition you grant the promoter a non-exclusive worldwide royalty-free license to use, copy, modify or alter any materials submitted in connection with the competition.
12. The promoter assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any image misuse. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, and the promoter assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections, garbled computer transmissions, other problems or technical malfunctions with regard to the competition.
13. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, computer equipment, software, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
15. If for any reason an entry cannot be viewed or is not capable of being opened as planned, including infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failures, the promoter assumes no responsibility.
16. The promoter together with an invited judging panel will select one winning entry and one runner-up for the G-Film competition. The winner will be chosen at the promoter and judging panel's discretion.
17. The winner of the competition will receive a 24TB G-Technology G-DRIVE Shuttle XL. Each approved entry to the G-Film competition will receive a 1TB G-Technology G-DRIVE ev ATC rugged hard drive.
18. In the event of a prize becoming unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equivalent value.
19. If no response is received from the winner to the notification of their win after 14 days, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
20. The winner and runner-up of the competition will be announced on Tuesday 4th April 2017. Details of winners will also be published here within 24 hours of the announcement.
21. There are no cash or credit alternatives available.
22. The winner agrees to participate in related publicity and to the use of their names and likenesses and the winning images for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity across the world.
24. The competition is managed under the control of G-Technology Limited. The rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By entering the competition you agree to submit to the laws of England and Wales in respect to the operation of the competition regardless of your country of residence.
25. By entering the competition you hereby accept these terms and conditions.
Promoter: G-Technology, Televisual Media UK Ltd